Maple Smoked Cheddar
A New England classic. This young cheddar is cold-smoked over maple and hardwood for up to four hours, imparting the signature aroma and satisfying flavor of this classic cheese.
Grafton’s Maple Smoked Cheddar has a mild, buttery body with heady aromas of campfire and smoked ham. A sweet finish recalls memories of toasted marshmallows.
This is a versatile cheese that can occupy nearly any culinary slot. Pair with dried apricots, pickled ramps, and cured meats for a cheese board. Maple Smoked Cheddar is a natural pairing with mustard and can add depth to a ham sandwich; melts superbly in any heated preparation.
Unpasteurized cow milk, salt, cultures, enzymes
Wine: Oregon Pinot Noir, young California Merlot Beer: Vermont brown ale, porter or other full-flavored beer
Serve with dried apricots, pickled ramps, cured meats, or in sandwiches, melted dishes.
- Pumpkin Pie with Walnut and Maple Smoked Cheddar Streusel
- Smoked Cheddar Sliders with Apricot Chutney
- Meatballs Stuffed with Smoked Cheddar, Barbecue Sauce
- Caramel Apple Pie with Smoked Cheddar Crust
- Smoky Jalapeño Poppers Wrapped with Bacon
- Vermont Cheese Bits
- Wild Mushroom and Spinach Risotto with Grafton Maple Smoked Cheddar